As a Receptionist you will perform reception tasks at the Front Office and you will act as host of the Courtyard by Marriott.
Courtyard by Marriott - Amsterdam Airport
The Courtyard by Marriott Hotel is centrally located in the Amsterdam / Schiphol region in the woodland surroundings of the Haarlemmermeerse Bos. This comfortable four-star hotel has 148 spacious rooms, conference rooms, bar, restaurant, shop and fitness facilities. Courtyard by Marriott owns more than 1,000 hotels worldwide and is one of the most successful hotel concepts from Marriott, designed by and for business travelers.
Courtyard by Marriott is looking for:
An enthusiastic colleague, who is stress resistant and a strong communicator. You are able to switch easily between different kinds of tasks and to make a distinction between main and subsidiary issues. You represent Courtyard by Marriott by taking a professional, representative and hospitable, welcoming attitude.
Education and working experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in Front Office.
- A secondary hotel school or touristic education is a benefit.
- Maximum commuting distance of 15 kilometres of Hoofddorp.
- You control the English language.
- Flexible; willing to work at irregular hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of computer and reservation systems (e.g. Opera) is a benefit.
What is your working day going to look like?
- Welcoming and assisting both national and foreign guests in a correct and hospitable way.
- Providing information to guests and guiding them to the hotel room.
- Operating the reservation system in order to process guests checking in and out.
- Assisting guests during the check in and check out procedure and the financial processing.
- Drawing up and submitting invoices.
- Attending both incoming and outgoing phone calls.
What do we offer?
Claus Company is all about hospitality. Our goal is to ensure that our guests can enjoy a pleasant, carefree and safe stay. Claus, Courtyard by Marriott Amsterdam Airport hotel and Papa’s Beach House are the 3 event venues of Claus Park Collection, located in the woodland surroundings of the Haarlemmermeerse Bos in Hoofddorp. We believe a visit to one of our venues should be an experience. Claus distinguishes itself by maintaining a high quality-standard at an attractive price-quality ratio. Our company employs approximately 200 people, half of whom are employed on a flexible basis.
Employees of Claus Company are characterized by their enthusiasm, honesty, discipline and professionalism regarding our products. We consider it important that our employees enjoy their work and are proud to be employed by a financially sound company. We encourage our employees to develop and grow within the company. We commit ourselves to the ‘Arbeidsvoorwaarden Reglement’ of ‘Koninklijke Horeca Nederland’ for labour conditions. We provide solid primary working conditions. Our secondary working conditions consist of (e.g.): discount on health insurance, staff discount within Claus Park Collection, a retirement plan through ‘Pensioenfonds Horeca & Catering’ and training possibilities. The most important aspect is that you will join a great team with enthusiastic colleagues.